Guests often ask us what our terms and conditions mean in practice, particularly the term ‘reasonable state’. To ensure that Beach Cottage is ready for our next guests, in time, we would be most grateful if you would do the following – please:
- Vacate by 11am, at the latest.
- Leave the kitchen as you found it – clean and tidy.
- Switch the dishwasher on (if it’s full)
- Please put your rubbish and recycling in the bins outside.
- If you’ve used the cot/highchair or the barbeque, please clean them ready for our next guest.
- Turn off the Lookout fridge and leave the door ajar.
- Use our Comments/Suggestions slip to highlight anything that you feel would make Beach Cottage a more enjoyable place for you to stay in the future.
- Close the windows, lock the doors and lock the front door using the key from the key safe.
- Dog owners: your dog has come for free on the understanding that, after you’ve left, no one would know a dog had been there.
In the unlikely event that there is any damage or extra cleaning required, this will be deducted from the Damage Bond, after consultation with you.