We offer a warm welcome to our guests bringing children, toddlers and/or baby:
We spent many fabulous weeks at Beach Cottage, when our children were small. The best thing about Beach Cottage is the Beach and the sea. It’s right there at the end of the garden and provides you with everything you need on a holiday – fun, relaxation and the best backdrop to enjoying being with your family and friends. The rhythm of the waves will encourage you to slow down, to relax and to enjoy simple pleasures. Everyone – kids, parents and grandparents can have a great time.
The second best thing about Beach Cottage is Mundesley – it’s a village that will offer you a very warm welcome and provides you with everything you need. There is a certain joy about spending a week somewhere with your children and never having to get in and out of the car. If this appeals to you, check on our links of things to do in Mundesley, and if you fancy exploring further afield, there’s plenty to do in the beautiful county of Norfolk.
In the meantime, here’s a checklist of what Beach Cottage will provide for you to make your stay more comfortable (and to ensure that packing up for your holiday is made that little bit easier). We don’t charge you for this but we do insist that you CLEAN anything you use so that our next little guest can feel as welcome as yours did.
This is what we can provide for you:
- Cot (please bring your own bedding). The Cot is suitable for infants up to 14kg (30lbs) who are less than 85cm (33.5”) tall and who unable to climb out of it! (Under the Master bed)
- Children’s toys in the drawers underneath the bed (Bunk bed room)
- Children’s books for all ages (Middle bedroom)
- Non slip bath mat,Children’s bath toys (Cottage bathroom)
- Stair-gate at the top of the stairs. There is no stairgate at the bottom of the stairs, as they open out onto the dining room. There is a large wicker parachute basket that we used to block the stairs, when our babies were little.
- TV/DVD/PSP, Children’s DVD library (Sitting room)
- Food processor, Hand blender, Children’s plates, cups, bowls and cutlery (Kitchen)
- Safety plugs (in the box under the sink)
- Changing mat, Potty, Toilet trainer and seat, high chair – please clean after use. (Utility room)
- Tomy Bed Guard for use on the lower bunk bed (Utility room)
- Washing machine and rotary drier – no tumble dryer (Utility room)
- Fireguard around chiminea (Lookout)
- Enclosed garden, as long as you keep the door to the balcony in the Lookout closed.
- Beach toys, chairs, umbrella (Shed, opposite Lookout)
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.