Beach Hut is the small white building to the right (attached to the brick building next door). It is accessed by walking across the private, gated drive. You will have your own key, which gets you into Beach Hut and Beach Cottage.
This is where the grandparents (or teenagers) tend to stay. Avoid the stairs and escape a noisy family! Wifi works here.
- Double bed, with 2 pillows each, duvet and eiderdown for winter.
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Cupboard/drawers and small built-in wardrobe
- Tiled floor with underfloor heating
- Double glazed frosted windows, with openings at the top (so you can listen to the sea).
- Electric shower (Mundesley has low water pressure, so this is not a power shower!)
- Toilet and sink
- Mirror over sink
- Heated towel rail
- Set of 2 suction support grab handles (please use at your own risk).